Courtyard Cottage 11 Two Bedrooms Sleeps 5
Courtyard Cottage 11 provides high quality self catering accommodation overlooking the river at The Highland Club in Fort Augustus Abbey, situated within the lovely 20 acres of garden grounds of the Abbey, right on the shore of Loch Ness.
The accommodation is very spacious and comprises of:
- Entrance hall with room for coats and shoes.
- Open plan living room with lounge and spacious dining area with solid wood breakfast table and chairs for 5 people. TV with free view.
- The fully equipped luxury kitchen includes a Gas hob , electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine, microwave, kettle and toaster. Variety of crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots and pans.
- Family bathroom/WC with the bath/shower, WC
- Master bedroom with King size bed, en suite Bathroom and Shower/WC
- 2nd Bedroom with Double bed and single futon bed.
Extras included in booking
- Electricity & Heating costs
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge.
- Use of all facilities at the Highland Club are included:
- Club Lounge
- Tennis, Badminton, Football, Cricket, Table Tennis, Table Football
- Snooker, Croquet, Giant Chess
- On site Restaurant
- Pool and Sauna
Check availability and Book