Old School 11 – 2 Bedroom Self Catering Apartment
The warm, cosy and comfortable interior is equipped with all the facilities you need to enjoy a stress free self catering holiday. We always stress, “less time catering more time for self”. The self catering facilities, coupled with our personal touches and highly competitive rates are what set us apart from other accommodation in Loch Ness and Inverness.
We ensure that everything is just perfect for your arrival and that it is clean and warm with beds made and a Highland biscuit and tea bags on the side so that you can start your self catering holiday from the moment you arrive. If you prefer something stronger you will find a bottle of wine in the fridge to help you unwind after your journey.
We have endeavoured to provide all the self catering facilities you will need for a short or long stay in Old School 11. If you have specific requirements, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Dedicated offroad parking space for your car
- Free access to all Highland Club facilities
- Comfortable open plan living space with designated areas for cooking, dining and relaxing.
- Digital reception Freeview, top of the range, Panasonic 42 inch “smart” TV. Blu-Ray player.
- Selection of books and games.
- Wi-Fi – free to use with your own devices.
- Kitchen is fully integrated, equipment includes, granite worktops, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven and grill and a four ring gas hob.
- Bathroom with bath, and shower over the bath, basin, WC, shaver socket and heated towel rail.
- Master bedroom: en-suite with Kingsize bed, and large built in wardrobes, bed linen and towels provided
- Twin bedroom with twin beds (family bathroom adjacent). Bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available on request for baby but please bring cot linen.
- Fully controllable gas central heating and hot water.
- For a full list of items provided please see our Inventory
- See the Highland Club Facilities